The COMMON SENSE behind the MAA:
There are literally thousands of businesses in our area that generously support our military men and women by offering discounts, services, or programs, designed specifically for them. But how are our military men and women suppose to know....WHO DOES and WHO DOESN'T? WHAT DO THEY OFFER? and WHERE are THEY LOCATED?
The FREE Military Appreciation App (MAA) was designed for military veterans, active duty, spouses, and other dependents as a directory of military supportive businesses/organizations located right here in NW Florida and Coastal Al.
Our Goal is Simple:
"Save Veteran/Military families time and money by connecting them with the businesses/organizations that support THEM"
The MAA is not only a great resource for finding Military DISCOUNTS and SPECIALS at hundreds of LOCAL businesses but is also a great resource for finding programs and services such as:
-Car Buying Programs/Auto Repair
-LOCAL JOBS/Human Resources
-VA Information/Veteran Service Org
-and much moreThere
Whether you are in the military or not, please download the FREE Military Appreciation App to your smartphone and share it with your veteran/military friends and family members.
1) There are over 1/2 million veterans/military members/spouses/dependents who reside, visit, or are stationed in NW Florida yet very few businesses include them in their marketing and advertising budgets
2) Just because your business is located in a military rich area, that does not mean you are getting as many military related patrons as you could have. According to the VA, 86% of Military related personnel will look for discounts/incentives BEFORE making a buying decision.
3) There are thousands of area businesses that generously offer military discounts/incentives but before the creation of the MAA, there was no centralized, easily accessible, resource for our veterans and military members to find them
4) Veterans/Military Members/spouses are just like the rest of us. They use smartphones and are MOBILE. Creating a mobile app and placing the information right in their hands just makes sense.
5) Showing genuine support for our military expresses caring and goodwill. Military patrons are loyal and will share their experiences with their family and friends. In addition, 84% of civilians look favorably upon businesses that are military friendly.
The MAA is successful because of these principles. We grow everyday!! Through our ads, news stories (see below) social media and constant word of mouth, we have become the "go to" resource for thousands of veterans, active duty military members and their families.
Please view our WEARTV3 news story from last August 2016 to learn more us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnkkcO
The Gulf Coast area is home to thousands of veteran/military men and women and is a tourist destination for thousands more. It is only common sense that area business owners would cater to them and let them know they care!
If you know of a Military Supportive business or organization that is not on the MAA, please share their info with us so we can include them. THANK YOU!!