The #1 Mobile Resource for Veterans searching for Businesses and Organizations that CARE!
Northwest Florida & Southern Alabama
From Nov 10 to Nov 12, 2018 all along the Gulf Coast, we are honoring & celebrating our Veterans.
From Mobile to Fairhope to Pensacola to Destin.
As a Thank You, we have compiled a
VETERANS DAY EVENTS & DISCOUNTS list
which is GROWING every day.
Veterans Day events & parades are everywhere!
100s of businesses are showing their Military Appreciation
by offering discounts, free car washes, free oil changes, and
free desserts & meals.
Please share with Veterans! Let them know what the businesses are doing to say THANK YOU.
Click link below and enter CODE: Militaryapp
On the Gulf of Mexico at Turquoise Place in Orange Beach, AL.
Enter today for a chance to win.
Click below to download our app or simply search "Military Appreciation" in your Apple or Android device's app store. We are #1 in BOTH!!
We do provide a web version of the MAA but please note that the app is specifically designed for smartphones. We provide the PC version as courtesy to our veterans who do not have a smartphone but deserve to have the information
Most business owners never think to include the military in their marketing budgets even though military men and women represent one of the largest most loyal consumer segments of the population. Put your business ahead of your competition.
There are thousands of businesses/organizations in the NW Florida area that generously support our military men and women by offering discounts, services, or programs, designed to help them. But how are our veterans suppose to know....
- WHO DOES?
- WHO DOESN'T?
- WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- and WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED?
For those reasons we created the Military Appreciation App. Our app is FREE and is used by thousands of military men and women who want to KNOW what discounts, services, and offers are available to them.
FYI: The MAA is not only a great resource for finding MILITARY DISCOUNTS but is also a great resource for finding information regarding:
-Car Buying Programs/Auto Repair
-LOCAL JOBS/Human Resources
-VA Information/Veteran Service Org
-and MUCH MORE
VETERAN'S DAY is being celebrated from 11/10 to 11/12 because of the actual holiday, 11/11, falling on a Sunday. IF you have an upcoming event or are offering a special, please click the link below.
IMPORTANT: ALL Veteran Service Organizations (VSO) and veteran related non-profits are listed FREE in the MAA. We want/need our veterans to know what services are available to them. PLEASE CLICK BELOW :
1) There are over 1/2 million veterans/military members/spouses/dependents who reside, visit, or are stationed in NW Florida yet very few business owners think to include them in their marketing and advertising budgets
2) Just because your business is located in a military rich area, that does not mean you are getting as many military related patrons as you could have. According to the VA, 86% of Military related personnel will look for discounts/incentives BEFORE making a buying decision. In many cases business owners will never know why veterans are NOT patronizing their establishment
3) There are thousands of area businesses that generously offer military discounts/incentives but how are our military men and women suppose to know about them? Thousands of military men, women, and spouses depend on and use our app because we provide that information FREE in a very user friendly mobile format.
4) Veterans/Military Members/spouses are just like the rest of us. They use smartphones and are MOBILE. Creating a mobile app and placing the information right in their hands just makes sense.
5) Showing genuine support for our military expresses caring and goodwill. Military patrons are loyal and will share their experiences with their family and friends. In addition, 84% of civilians look favorably upon businesses that are military friendly.
The MAA is successful because of these principles. We grow everyday!! Through our ads, news stories (see below) social media and constant word of mouth, we have become the "go to" resource for thousands of veterans, active duty military members and their families.
Please view our WEARTV3 news story from last August 2016 to learn more us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnkkcO
The Gulf Coast area is home to thousands of veteran/military men and women and in addition, is a tourist destination for thousands more. That makes the military consumer market VERY valuable
According to the White House Consumer Affairs Office, just one military consumer is worth 10 times their initial purchase. They are loyal repeat customers that will share their good fortune with their families and friends (both military and civilian)
Please let us know what you think of us. We are far from perfect. Our goal is simply to make a difference by connecting our veterans with the local businesses/organizations that can help them
Pensacola, Florida, United States